APFC Panel has microcontroller based programmable controller which switches the capacitor banks of suitable capacity automatically in multiple stages by directly reading the reactive load (RKVA) which works in the principle of VAR sensing tends to maintain the PF to 0.99 Lag. The capacitor banks may be selected in number of stages as 4/6/8 according to the load pattern.
APFC Panels come real handy in the achievement of this purpose Use of these control panels becomes indispensable in those industries where electrical installations are meant to supply to large electrical load.
A dip in Power Factor can attract operational losses and a penalty from electricity board, responsible for electricity supply
The main features of our control panels are
- Maintains high Power Factor constantly
- High efficiency
- In-built independent fuse
- Protection from excess power in the system.
- Prevents leading Power Factor in low load conditions
- Clearly marked buttons and indicators
- Minimizes harmonic current
- Avoid manual disruption
- Long lasting
- Electrical insulation
- Protects electrical equipments